Rozie called this week and invited Sam and I to the beach today! We, well, I am so excited! Sitting on the beach all day is not Sam's forte (sp), so he and Wes are going golfing while Rozie and I soak up the rays! I am so excited for SUNSHINE! I'll post pics on our return...and promise I'll get better about updating the blog!
Oh, and I am redecorating our spare bedroom! Mom and Dad are coming down in 2 weeks and Dad's going to help me paint. I picked out some fabric with Katherine for some pillows and bedskirt....AND I am going to make a headboard! I am so excited! I have taken before pictures and when its all complete, I'll post the before and after so you can see the transformation!
YAY! Have a great Saturday blog readers!
Sounds so fun girl! :-) Adam and I are going to the beach tomorrow too . . . we cant wait!! i cant wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete