Friday, March 26, 2010

22 Weeks




Just a few pictures. I was really concentrating on getting it in this skinny mirror! I am 22 weeks here, well a bit over - be 23 on Sunday - and here's the belly!


Had another doc's appointment - everything looking good. Annyson is just chillin at the bottom of by belly - way down past my belly button! She is very active! I swear, she is going to be a gymnast b/c she does flips and turns and cartwheels all day (and night) long!
It;s safe to say that the nausea is gone! YAY! But the heartburn has come! Everyday, no matter what I eat. Definately time for some heartburn medicine so I can get some sleep! Next appt I will be 26 weeks, then 30 weeks - then start going twice a week, then once a week, then SHE'S HERE!! How exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just can't wait to meet that sweet lil baby love!
Shower's are starting to be planned - I am so excited. And I have begun to register!! Registering for baby things is WAY MORE FUN that wedding things! Plus the little girl things are jus to stinkin cute! I think I just may take up shopping for Annyson! (Remind me I said that in a year or so!)
Anyways - that's all for now! Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. ok seriously you are adorable! :-) and I've heard heartburn means lots of hair! :-) which is always good for girls so you can put cute bows in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy...just found your blog...and am so excited to follow along with you on this miraculous journey! I loved being pregnant...and it sounds like you do too! Enjoy every moment. :) Tums were my best friend in the 2nd half of my pregnancy...hope you get that under control soon! Much love to you and Annyson. P.S. Looove her name! ~Chelsea Blevins

    ReplyDelete