Went for my 2 week check up! She is looking great. I gained .8 lbs in 2 weeks. I was concerned I didn't gain enough, but doc said "No Worries" - Annyson is looking good and no need to worry about weight gain any more. I was just concerned I wouldn't gain enough for her! Luckily, I'm blessed with a skinny Mom and gaining weight is not the easiest thing for us to do! But in this case - I wanted to gain as much as I needed to for Annyson. And thus far, I have gained 20.8 lbs and doc is happy w/ it. So....so am I!
It was a pretty quick appointment - and yes, my stubborn child is still breech. My next appt is July 1, in 2 weeks, where I will have the last ultrasound. If Annyson is still breech (which I think she will be - and am ok with) the doc will schedule her delivery. This will depend on Annyson's development, weight, etc. Right now, she is prob weighing in at about 5.5 lbs. By then, maybe 6.5 lbs!
So - moral of the story.....I think Annyson will be here before July 25th! And I am totally ok w/ being relieved of my duties of being pregnant!
No comments:
Post a Comment