Tuesday, January 25, 2011

GUESS WHO'S HAVING A BABY!!!!!!



That's right...WHITNEY AND JODY!  I am going to be an Aunt!  A real Aunt!  I'm so excited!

This news is such a blessing!  We found out before Christmas that Whitney and Jody were expecting but were told to keep it a secret until now!  Man, was that hard!  I can only imagine how hard it was for them.  Once they heart the sweet sound of Baby D's heart beat - the news was out!  Baby is strong, Momma is strong - and Baby is cooking away!  Praise God!

It is an inspiration to see 2 people surrender their wants and desires to the Lord.  This baby will remind me everyday to do this as well.

To Baby Duvall:  I pray you continue to grow and develop into the Child of God you are.  You are going to be surrounded by so many people that love you.  I pray your Momma remains feeling great and healthy during this pregnancy and I pray you grow to be a healthy, wise, faithful being.   Amen.

LOVE!

1 comment: