Time if flying and my precious baby is 10 months old! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!? She is getting cuter and cuter....and feistier and feistier! I'd like to blame it on the "Warren" in her, but who am I kidding! I was pretty feisty too as a child!!!
Here are Annyson's 10 mo photo shoot w/ Momma!
| She loves paper! She'd eat the whole sheet if I'd let her! |
| Now its a game! |
| Her favorite game...."Where's Annyson???" |
| Hey Ma! |
Annyson's new tricks!
*She'll say Momma when she's sad, crying, or sick - otherwise its "Dadda" all the time
* She can wave and say "Bye Bye" but never does them at the same time
* She can climb up steps! Crazy, I know
*She can walk if you hold her hands
*She's still only got 2 teeth, but the others are on their way
*She's on half whole milk, half formula
*She'll eat anything you give her (surprised??)
*She drinks water out of sippy cup
*She learned to suck out of a straw! And loves to drink water from Momma's cup
*She's getting to the stage where she only wants me or to be at school. No crying when I leave yet, unless she's tired or sick.
*She fell asleep sitting straight up for the first time ever! Hilarious!
*She's still my joy!
No comments:
Post a Comment