I don't have to work next week - and I forgot. I know you are probably thinking "How can you forget vacation?". Well, it was a stay-cation that I forgot about until today and was thinking "There is no way I will stay at home, do whatever needs to be done - and not work". So then I started thinking about what I could do. I called Sabrina - she didn't answer.....thought about going to Jax to see Kenna, but knew she had to work.....then I thought of Whitney. I really thought - there's no way - but told myself if I could find a flight for $400 or less, we were there. I looked - flying from Valdosta - $800+. Called Whitney - told her my idea, but warned her not to get her hopes up. Then checked flights from Jax - $450+. Then from Atl....$380! SOLD!
Annyson and I are leaving on Sunday - flying out on Monday, and returning on Friday. WE ARE SO EXCITED!
DUVALLS.....HERE WE COME!!!!!
PS - Sam's really jealous - so anyone who reads this - pls check up on him next week :)
No comments:
Post a Comment