Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm still here!

Its been a VERY busy December.  With work, work, and work - I'm finally finding time for some play!!!

Christmas shopping is finally done - well, except one person, that is always hard to shop for.  Luckily, the majority of the family wanted gift cards!  How easy is that!!!!   I finally found Grandma what she asked for, after going to 8 different stores - so Grandma - I hope you like it!!!!

Updates on our lives:  We are so excited that Rigsby has come home!  She is one strong little girl - as she needs to be with a Big Sister that wants to carry her around all the time and Bubs who is just all boy!  Rigsby, I promise - I will come see you soon!

2 others of my friends had their babies on the same day, and 1 other was born as well!   God is sooo good!

The Duvall's are coming in on Sunday!  And I am SO EXCITED!  Sam and Jay are going to pick them up in Jax.  I love you Whitney, but I think they are more pumped to meet Harrison!!!  :)  They are staying for a whole week!

And then we are going to the mountains for NYE!  We are excited to get away and excited to bring Annyson to play in N. Ga!  She is the only baby coming, so others are bringing their dogs to keep her entertained :)

We were a bit delayed in decorating for Christmas - but we finally got it done.  We got a Christmas tree - and don't judge - but it is tiny - but we love it!  We have the mantel decorated, front porch decorated, and stockings up!  And Annyson made it all worth it.  She loves the lights and every time she sees Santa she says "Anta!"  

Speaking of Annyson - she is a talking machine.  She'll repeat anything you say, so we have got to be careful on what we say!  I yelled at a driver on the road, and A repeated what I said!  Luckily, I didn't cuss!  She's really good with names and can tell us who everyone is w/o being prompted.  I think she's so smart!  She can count to three, tell us where hear ears, nose, eyes, and mouth are - oh and her belly button - she knows where that is, and when you ask her about it, she then wants to see everyone in the rooms belly button.   She tee-tee'd in the potty once - and then all of the sudden won't sit on it anymore - so we are going to be getting a toddler potty for her to practice on.  She loves cartoons and has gotten into snuggling which I love!

She is all about Mommy these days.  Her hugs are to die for and those sweet kisses....so sweet.  She still eats like a cow and loves cheese its.    She LOVES her sleep and when I have to wake her up before she's ready....


She does this!

Yes, she is sleeping in this position.

She had PJ day at school and here is a video of her in the morning before we left.  I think she had a good day, and man, I kinda wish everyday was PJ day.  Here's a funny story (Heather, you will love this).  As you know, Emma and Ella - Annyson's cousins - go to the same school as Annyson.  Usually, when I drop Annyson off, I am in my comfy clothes.  At the beginning, Ella and Emma would ask me, every single morning, "Aunt Kristy - why are you still in your pajamas".  After the 100th reply of "I work from home and get to wear this all day" they quit asking me.

Well on Pajama Day - Ella came running out of her class to greet me (which I love) and said "Aunt Kristy, guess what! Guess what!!!  Today is OUR pajama day".  I got so tickled I laughed all the way home!  She is a hoot!


Well there you have it readers - there is an update for ya!  Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment