I had talked about taking lessons and thought "Nah, I'll watch some tutorials...how hard can it be!". So my first project - simple...I hemmed some khaki's for work. 2nd project, made a dress for Annyson out of a gawd-awful pillow case from the 70's. I needed something to practice on. 3rd project - hemmed a friends pair of really expensive jeans! I was nervous!! 4th project - another dress that I LOVE!
I am so excited! I've been looking for some vintage pillow cases on eBay and found this one. It was hand made and wasn't a perfect square, so working w/ it was a bit annoying, but I think it turned out so cute!!!!
Can't wait to do more!
Another thing I've been thinking....so, most pillow cases come w/ 2. So I'm gonna save the other one incase our next kid is another little lady so they will have matching dresses made by Momma! Yea - I think I'm pretty cool.
Stay tuned! I"ll post more projects as I complete them!

No comments:
Post a Comment