Sunday, April 1, 2012

On The Hunt

We went to our first Easter Egg Hunt this year - and Annyson had a ball, but she really didn't care so much about the eggs.  She cared more about the chicken and cookies.   And anytime one of her friends put down their basket, she'd pick it up, find her friend and say "Here go" (translation:  Here you go!"  So sweet.  We talk about doing at least 1 act of kindness a day - and that was hers!  She told me "Kind Mommy!".  I just swell with pride when she says stuff like that.  She really IS listening to me!

I have to say, she's made me so proud these days.  She can say the ABC's (in her own language, but I know what she's saying), she can count to 15 (while she does miss just a few numbers).  She's just so smart!!  And her manners....I"m so glad I started that at an early age.  While she's not 100% on her manners at home, when we go out and about, I am usually shocked that I don't have to remind her to say "Please" and "Thank you", "Yes/No Ma'am/Sir".  I tell you, when she says it I think its pretty obvious that my heart is overflowing with pride for my little sweetness!

Here are some pictures of the hunt :)  PS - I made her outfit!!!   (keep reading after photos)

Annyson and Grayson

My sweet girl

This is a pose she does when she says "CHEESE"

An act of kindness

Annyson and John Everett



I tell you - Annyson not only is so smart, she's hilarious.  She gets a kick out of making you laugh and she really is funny.  Most days I'd rather hang out w/ her or bring here wherever I go rather than leave her at home.  She's just so fun lately.  Some funny/sweet things she says/does:

*She asks for strawberries, I get her some and she says "Good Job Mommy!".
*She always asks anyone to lay down and she covers you up, sings a song, then smells your hiney for a poo poo.  She'll even lift up your pants to see if you have a stinky.  Its hil-arious!
*She loves babies - if there is a real baby around and he/she leaves - there is no recovery.  Annyson will cry for the rest of the day about it.  Yet she says she doesn't want a brother or a sister! :)
*I say "I love you Boogs".  She says "lub you boogs"!  Too funny!
*She does lots more but that's all I can think of right now b/c I'm sidetracked to start reading some sewing books that were graciously loaned to me by Lacy.  

I'll try to update more often - sorry readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment