Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bootcamp Day 1 and Reno

You are probably thinking this is some work of exercise program!  Nada - this is bootcamp to keep Annyson in her room ALL NIGHT LONG!

Day one - well, it went.  Actually better than expected.    She only got up 3 times and then came to wake me up at 7:30am.   I guess it could be worse but I AM SO TIRED!

Pray day 2 and however many it will take work!!!


Also - exciting news!  We are starting our renovation today!  I am super excited.  Today they took down drywall on the non-insulated wall (to insulate it), took down all molding that they will reuse :)  And, they are taking down our garage door.  I"m trying to sell it but if it doesn't sell, we'll donate it to Habitat for Humanity.   The reno will be a bedroom/closet and a mudroom.  The washer and dryer will move into that room and the room where the washer and dryer are now will be full floor to ceiling storage.

Here is our inspiration for the mudroom!




No comments:

Post a Comment