Saturday, May 24, 2014

It's working!

So, I got my first compliment on my skin today!  "Wow, your skin looks amazing, what do you use?".  I was so excited to really share with her how well this stuff really does work.  Here's a before and after picture of me after 1 week, yes, only 1 week of using the redefine regimen with the AMP MD roller!  I love this stuff!

A few details;  I was not wearing any makeup in either of the photos.  I took them 1 week apart int he same room in the house, under the same light, during the same time of night.  Adding that detail b/c I was always curious about these before and after shots too :)

There are 4 regimen's to choose from - Unblemish, Reverse, Redefine and Smoothe!  Smoothe has been awesome for Vann and his rash!  

If you're interested in learning more, message me for more info!!!

LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment