Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Barn...so far!


The beginning.......









Sam made those doors himself! So talented. Waiting on some horses! (It will be awhile...if I have it my way!!! wink)



Sam and I shingled the roof ourselves, handdriving each nail. It took us about 10 hours to do, spread out in 2 days! We were pumped we got it done! This has really been a fun project for us!




Ray, Jay and Sam did this elevation. Well, really just Ray and Sam. Jay cut the siding, and I carried it to the two on ladders!







Sam and I did that side - where the tractor is.



Oh, and these are the new columns at our entrance. You can see our house in the background.



Boo!!!!!!!! Guess who!

SUE ELLEN!!! We had a hair coloring party :) When it was time to condition her hair, I created this fabulous "do" for her! Sam thought it was hilarious and said "Blogworthy" and SE didn't object....so here she is! So fun!


3 comments:

  1. She's such a good sport!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of y'all building that barn. It looks super!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The barn looks awesome, and I love that you and the guys are all working together on it. But I really love Aunt Susie's photos. HYSTERICAL! Looking forward to seeing ya'll at Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete