Wednesday, January 6, 2010

11 weeks

Here we are......constantly growing! Getting bigger by the day :)






Look at the cutest little outfits from Aunt Whitney and Uncle Jody!! So sweet.
A Prayer for Baby
Father, my little one's neck muscles are forming how - so many muscles in his/her body, and you're lovingly forming each one. I pray that you will bless him/her with a strong neck. Even after he/she is born, I know it will take time before those muscles are strong enough to support the weight of his/her head. But soon, he/she will be holding his/her head up, moving his/her head to music, nodding "yes" and shaking his/her head "no", and bowing his/her head to pray. God, I pray that even as a child, he/she will be able to hold his/her head high, to be confident in who he/she is. I don't want him/her to be cocky or boastful, but to have a healthy pride in the person you created him/her to be. And may that same neck that holds his/her head up aslo help him/her bow his/her head low in worship to you, his Creator. May every single part of his/her body be used to worship you.
Amen.

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe your belly has grown so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby has eat'in Bill!!!

    What a beautiful prayer
    I love you, Sam & my little niece/nephew

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're SO SO cute! :-) I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious prayer. That first pregnancy is so fun! I'm glad you're keeping up with all the details on your blog.

    ReplyDelete