We went in for a check up this week, and got to hear Baby Warren's sweet heartbeat again. We also got to hear the little rug rat flipping and turning around like crazy in there! The doc said I should start feeling the baby this week and definately feel him/her by our next appt on Feb 23rd. Well, since she (the doc) said that, I have been trying to pay close attention to anything I feel in my belly. I was in a very serious meeting on Friday, and in the middle of my sentence I stopped and said..."Ohh". And everyone stopped and stared and just laughed. They all know I am pregnant and knew what was going on. I felt the flutters of our baby for the first time! It was so cool and now I can't wait to feel more! Its getting more and more exciting!
This is what is going on in my belly now. The baby is about the weight/size of an apple. The genitals are formed, so Baby know's what he/she is, but Mama and Daddy don't! I don't know how people don't find out! I am so anxious!
So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
A prayer for Baby:
Lord, my little one's digestive glands are completely formed now. Oh, how I pray that every organ and gland continues to wrok perfectly. I so want my baby to have a healthy body, to eat healthy foods, to use nutrients efficiently, and to smoothly get rid of waste his/her body doesn't need. Lord, you have provided us with so many delicious natural foods. I thank you for fresh fruits and veggies, wholesome grains, and refreshing water to quench our thirst. I pray that my child will take his/her health seriously, and that he/she will be a good steward of the only body he/she will ever have. Help him/her to see food as something to be enjoyed, but more importantly, as a source of strength and nourishment. Help him/her to seek out the kinds of food that give him/her the energy he/she needs to live up to his/her fullest potential. In Jesus' name...Amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment