Thursday, October 21, 2010

3 months old and I already know everything!!

First things first...here's the photo shoot!



She's thinking.....Momma - I'm so tired...do we have to do this NOW???


This is the best one but I got in the way!  Typical :)


I love us!

The things Annyson does now since she's a whole month older!!!!
1.  I can reach out and hold the animals hanging from the activity mat
2.  I reached for my toes once
3.  I turn away when I don't want sugars (so sad)
4.  My headbands fit!
5.  I am eating more and LOVE my food.  If you take it away I will scream!
6.  I go to Josiah Christian School and have made a lot of new friends
7.  I can roll over - well not really, but I did it twice during tummy time!  It may have been an accident b/c my head is so heavy! 
8.  I am talking more.  Not with words of course, but my Momma can understand me! 



1 comment:

  1. I think you have a mini Kristy on your hands. She is just the cutest muffin ever!!! Love you guys....give some sugar to my little monkey

    ReplyDelete