It was her thing, to make quilts for her grandchildren and great grandchildren. My sweet Grandma. She would hand stitch almost every stitch and hand stitch a little message to us on the quilt. Something I didn't really appreciate until I got older.
Grandma may have passed, but her love and talent did not. My sweet Aunt Joyce (Dad's Sister) made Annyson a quilt since Grandma is not here to do it. And might I tell you, its beautiful. So sweet and special. And I look at it and it makes me think of Grandma. I can see her beautiful hands making the
quilt. I love her hands. And believe it or not, Brooke and I talk about it all the time, Aunt Joyce has her hands too.
Although her body may not be here anymore, her spirit lives on.
Thank you so much Aunt Joyce. (I tried calling - I'll try again)
Love and Miss you Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment