Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hey - You Lookin At Me??


Well, she's growing like a weed!  If you haven't noticed, I'm back at work.  I figured the delay in post updates would give it away!  But work is great and A is doing great at school!  She really loves it.

Here are some updated pics of Peanut.


She's talking away right here!

The girl LOVES football!  Its hilarious!

Boo!

Sassy pants - it looks like her hand is on her hip and she's sayin "Hey, you lookin at me? 

Best buds!

Let me tell you - the girl is dramatic.  She will fake cough when she feels like you should be paying her more attention.  Then when you go look at her, she is grinning ear to ear thinking "Gotcha!".  She's a stinker!

We have officially ran out of breast-milk.   We are on the powdered formula, generic brand of Similac! Its $20 per container  (the big one)!  You can't beat that.  If you read the ingredients, its the exact same thing!  And she seems to love it.  So no more thawing out milk hours in advance!  We are loving the simplicity of it.   We are not loving her HUGE poo's from it!!!  I'm sure during her next appt on Dec 1st - we will be incorporating rice cereal into her diet!  How fun!

I hope you all have a Happy Turkey Day!  Gobble Gobble!

1 comment: