The latest around the Warren household hasn't been that pleasant. We have all been sick since Monday. I kept Annyson home with me Monday and Tuesday. I definitely couldn't do that on a regular basis! Monday A slept almost the whole day. She was only awake to eat. She and I both went to bed at 7:30pm and Sam had to wake both of us up by 7:45 the next morning! Those 12 hours of sleep felt SO G.O.O.D! Sam stayed home from work on Monday too b/c he was sick too. Now, we are all getting better, A went back to school today, but both Sam and I still have sore throats. Boo!
Well, Annyson went in for her 4 mo appt today. She weighed 14.4 lbs (50th %ile), 24.5" long (50%ile), and head circumference was 16 7/8" (30th %ile). The doc said "Don't worry, her small head doesn't mean there's not room for her brain to grow!" I thought that was hilarious. She's just gonna have a small head like her daddy! :)
Here's our 4 month photo shoot!
| Playing - not posing! |
| Talking away! |
| This one cracks me up! |
New things Annyson is doing...
1. She laughed out loud a few time - so cute.
2. She lays down in the bath tub and pushed off one side of the tub until her head bumps the other end - then laughs hysterically at herself.
3. Just started eating solid foods - Carrots. Not sure how she felt about them! (Oh, and I made the carrot baby food myself - which I may add IS NOT why she may not like them!)
4. Sleeps w/o being swaddled. Bye bye woombie!
5. Reaching and grabbing for toys and holding on to them! Then they eventually hit the ground or are in the mouth.
6. Smiles at you when you smile at her. Priceless.
7. Puckers up those sweet lips and starts talking away!
8. I really roll over from my tummy to by back.
9. Turned herself the opposite way that I laid her in the crib.
10. Have rice cereal in her 6:00pm bottle.
Side note - if Annyson is upset, she DOES NOT like it when anyone gets in her face. Its sort of funny, but if she's upset, she wants to be loved, but doesn't want your face in hers. She'll handle mine if I'm holding her, but if someone else is holding her - I know not to go near that sweet sad face!
After her shots today, which by the way - she was a tough cookie, I picked her up right away to love the hurt away, and the sweet nurse that gave her those shots got in her face trying to be sweet and consoling....let me tell you - if the girl could punch something, it would have been her face! Poor Annyson! And Poor Nurse! I didn't have the heart to tell her Annyson hates that - I just tried to politely turn the other way so A could have some space.
All in all - we are all getting better, Annyson's getting bigger and bigger, and oh yea - we have started on the addition to our house! Sunroom and carport will be here in about a month! I'll post before and after pics along the way!
Kristy she is so cute!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love seeing the updates! Brett is already over 12 lbs! Are yall home for Christmas??
ReplyDelete