Sunday, December 26, 2010

5 Months Old!


Well, Annyson turned 5 months old over Christmas!!!  I can't believe how fast she is growing!  (I think I say that each month).  Anyways, we had a great time in Marietta.  It was so good to see the family and not be in a rush to get back.  Annyson and I left Valdosta on Tuesday and Sam came up on Thursday.  So it was the perfect amount of time for us.    

Annyson was so excited to wear her Christmas dress!  Do you see how her hair is growing!  She's thinking..."Don't just stare at my mohawk!!"  I love her mohawk!  No one has a cuter mohawk!

We took Annyson's 5 mo pictures at Nonnie and Paps' house.  See our photo shoot:


I love eating my fingers!

Working on sitting up by herself!

Big Smiles!


Oh - and she has found her feet!  She is obsessed!

Nonnie tried to take a few!



Annyson is spoiled - her first Christmas - she had a white one.  It snowed about 4" in Marietta!  This was at the beginning of the snow storm.

Daddy and A

Best Buddies

Do you think she knows she is the cutest thing in the world?

Let me think - what has she been doing new this month...
1.  She has found her toes...and loves to eat them
2.  She is still on veggies - afraid to give her fruit before we try all the veggies b/c she will like them so much more.  I'm sure of it.
3.  She got to meet her friends Keating and Brett!
4.  She is working on sitting up on her own.
5.  She falls asleep by herself - and I have found - she prefers it this way. 
6.  She laughs out loud - and its hilarious.
7.  She loves books.  She loves to be read to and loves looking at the pictures.
8.  She's learned to use Skype!  (Kidding - but I'm sure it won't be too much longer)
9.  She'll cry when she's been held too much!  

I think that's about it.  She is just so much fun!  Next month, she'll be 1/2 a year - that's just crazy to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment