Ok - I know I know, I'm a little late. Please forgive me! Life's been busy this last month! With work, travel, weddings, and just life in general, we've been busy! But through it all, Annyson keeps growing and growing!
Here are our 7 month photos!
| She loves to eat paper! You'll see a trend in all these photos! |
Her 7 Month updates:
1. She scoots backwards all over the place. That's her way of transportation these days!
2. She say's "da da" and it melts my heart. I prayed that would be her first word!
3. Her hair continues to grow into a mohawk.
| See - still eating paper. She even swallowed a piece of this paper! |
| Mmmmmm! |
| My sweet girl! |
Annyson's 8 Month update:
1. She can roll from her back to her belly now!
2. She took 2 crawls forward - says Miss Chi Chi (her teacher)
3. She is starting to clap
4. Her bottom right took has just broken the skin
5. She slept in the bed w/ us for the first time (I was desperate on we were on vacation! She was in pain from that little tooth. Don't worry, its not a habit)
6. She's eating a lot more yummy food these days and can gum her way through some big girl foods.
That's all for now folks - my shows are on!
LOVE!
Oh, the cuteness! I just want to kiss that chub!
ReplyDelete