Friday, March 11, 2011

Dear Annyson

My sweet Annyson,

You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me.   You're Daddy and I are already so proud of the little girl you are.  Each time you try to crawl, I'm proud.  Every time you hold your bottle by yourself, I'm proud.  Each time you say "da da", I'm proud.  Each time you reach up for my hand, I'm proud.  

You are a beautiful little girl.  You have striking blue eyes that I fall in love with every day.  You have blonde hair that is as fine as a toothpick, and sticks straight up - it makes me smile each day.  You have 10 fingers and 10 toes, and hands that looks like your Daddy's.  You have bits and pieces of my personality, and I think you have my smile.    God has perfectly made you.  You are beautiful.

Sometimes I stare at you, and can't believe you are mine.  I hold your hand in mine and stare.  I see your feet next to mine and stare.  It amazes me that I carried you in my womb for 9 months.  It amazes me that you come from my blood.   I've prayed for you for a very very long time to come into my life.  I am very proud you here.  God is good.

I fall in love with you every day more and more.  I love you so much it hurts.  I've never felt that kind of love before.  I would go to the ends of the earth for you, climb every mountain, and cry every tear for you.  I will forever be your strength.  I will forever be your mother.

I love you and will always pray for you.  You are my everything.  My little girl, my world.

Love,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment