Monday, July 25, 2011

11 Month Post

Please please forgive me.  Annyson has just turned 1, and I am only now posting her 11 mo photo shoot w/ Momma.  I know I know.  I'll get right on it.








Status:
1.  Although she has a bottle in this picture, she is all sippy cup now!  GO ANNYSON!
2.  She has started to take some steps and thinks she is so cool b/c of it.
3.  She is in a big girl car seat and LOVES it.  No more fights getting Annyson into a carseat.
4.  Instead of Dada - she now says "Daaaddy" and it sounds so sweet.  Everytime we go on a golf cart ride to watch Daddy on his tractor, Annyson sings "Daddy, daaaaadddy, daddy".  She says it over an over.  Even if we just go on a ride w/o Daddy home - she is still looking for him - and once she spots his tractor, that is is not on - she gets all excited!  To her, tractor = Daddy.
5.  She has started crying a bit when I leave the room - and one time she cried "Moooooom".  I froze and clapped!!!!
6.  She is learning to share and seems to like doing it.
7.  She shakes her head "no" when she doesn't want something
8.  And she's started to hit when she's mad.  Taking a lot of patience of her parents to teach her that is not ok.
9.  She throws her temper tantrums that are hard not to laugh at.
10.  She says "dat" and means, "What's that'.  She points and says "dat" to everything!
11.  She STILL only has 2 teeth!  Come on teeth - we are waiting for you!
12. She loves pizza.

Ok, If I keep going, I'll be into her 1 year stats.  Oh, and I'll wait to post her 1 year pictures so you avid readers (as few as there are) have something to look forward to.

Ta ta for now.  LOVE!

2 comments:

  1. Annyson, you put your cousin Judah to shame! His mama can't get him to say, "Mama" yet!

    ReplyDelete