Sunday, July 31, 2011

This weekend

I read this!  The entire book - without skipping the boring parts, because there WERE NONE!  It was like a movie in my head I couldn't wait to see what happened next. 

I mean, I told Sam when we were out and about - we gotta hurry home, I wanna read what happens next!  I laughed, I almost cried, I got mad, and then happy!  It was so good.  

And when I googled for this picture I found out - THERE IS A MOVIE based on this book!  That's what I get for watching all recorded TV shows - I miss previews of new movies!  I watched the trailer, and can already tell the book is way better - but I will still watch the movie!  

Anyone looking for a good book to read that doesn't mind a few cuss words, a little deceit, and a happy ending - this is for you!

Thanks Brooke - what else do you have??



4 comments:

  1. I have the sequel that follows Darcy to London and her pregnancy....it will be waiting for you when you visit Jin a few weeks luv ya brooke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I'll definitely have to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've wanted to read those and I love a movie with John krasinski!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOVVVEEEE This book! I read it so fast too....Josh laughed at me because all I did was read that book all the time for a few days. The next one is good too...Something Blue! :) I want to see the movie...come up here and see it with me! :)

    ReplyDelete