Ok, here is the post all of you have been waiting for, or I think you have! Annyson's 1st Birthday Party!!!!
Let me tell you, we had a blast. Mom, Dad, Bree, Brian, Heather and Chris all came into town. I have such good friends! I didn't even have to invite them - they called and said "we're coming!". I was pumped, and of course thought...SLUMBER PARTY!!!!!
Slumber parties when you're married are so much more fun than slumber parties w/ just the girls! Boys are so entertaining!
Anyways, back to Annyson :)
We all spent time together getting all ready. We had planned an outfit change throughout the party b/c Annyson's very own Aunt Whitney sent her the most precious dress to wear (that by the way, we will be wearing w/o a bday celebration). You'll see a little later how that worked out for us :)
I love how Annyson knows her cousins. I'm sure it helps that they go to school together, but she sure does love these two!
Brandy and Justin McCrary got Annyson this awesome ball bit she LOVES to play in. I mean, L.O.V.E.S to play in.
My Momma - couldn't have done it w/o her!
This was hysterical. Annyson first didn't know how to take all of us singing to her. She looked at us all like we were crazy. Then she just looked at the cake as if we were torturing her and she couldn't eat it!
But then.......
Tastes good.....
And BAM. I didn't even have to temp her to this. She just face planted into the cake. It was perfect!
Yay Me!!!!
Are you sure I'm not in trouble??
This was the end result. Hosing my Peanut off! Unfortunately it rained the day of her party, but that didn't stop us from playing in the rain!
Or having our daily naked time w/ guests? It was her party - she can be naked if she wants to right :) I"ll make sure this doesn't last :)
See!
Luckily, Annyson's friend Heath didn't mind playing in the pool too. I think she's gonna be a tom boy like I was. I am totally ok w/ that!
And the best part of all......
Happy Birthday Annyson thank you all who came!
**Photos from Heather E. Butler (THANKS)







Her cake is so cute!!!
ReplyDelete