Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Day Challenge


So, I thought I would see if I can complete this and do the 10 day "You" "Me" Challenge...now I don't promise I will do this daily, but I do promise I will complete it!   So, let's get started!

10 Secrets

1.  I didn't think this would be hard - but it is and I'm only on #1 on the first challenge - geesh.

2.  I am jealous my mother in law gets to travel to Seattle to visit her grandson - I really want to go!

3.  I have ALOT of friends having babies - get ready for this:  (sorry if I forget anyone).  Brittny, Rozie, Val, Jennifer, Emily C., Janae, Sabrina, Brandy, Jeanna, Lacy, Kirby, Megan - and the rest already have at least one!  

4.  I love romance novels - even the dirty ones!

5.   I am the younger sister, but Brooke's friends always thought I was older than her.  She won't care as much when we get older.

6.  In high school,  I was the only one of my girlfriends that wasn't a cheerleader.  I went to their cheer stuff and they never came to one.single.game.  Yes, ladies....I still hold a grudge :)  

7.  I was in the middle school band - played the clarinet.  It was the cool thing to do - don't judge!

8.  I beat a boy up at the bus stop one time.  

9.  I'm amazed at my husband's desire to be the leader of our family

10.  Shhhh....don't tell Sam - but I only "love" the Bulldogs b/c he does!  I am a fan of no other team - but just am not emotionally affected by their performance....unlike some people I know ;)

There you have it - 10 secrets.  What is one of your secrets?

Here's a picture of my sweets just for you!  



No comments:

Post a Comment