Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I want....


7 wants....ok, here we go readers!

1.  Another pair of Toms.  They are by far may favorite shoes - and oh so comfortable!

2.  To not have to work all the time - but hey, who does!

3.  From #2 - it would nice God, if you could lay low on the weather for the rest of the year!  I mean, snowstorms, ice storms, earthquakes, tornados, and hurricanes...ALL.IN.ONE.YEAR.  You are keeping us very busy!  Thank you!

4.  A swimming pool in my back yard.  Its never gonna happen b/c well, its just adds nothing of value to the house, but man, it would be nice in the summer time!

5.  A pergola over the patio in the back w/ viney flowers grown all over it, w/ a ceiling fan, and those big  Christmas light bulbs (not those tacky Xmas lights pple leave up year round...come on people) draped around the edges.  This will happen one day...mark my words.

6.  A swing set for Annyson.   Sam, if you are reading this - that is a hint :)  Love!

7.   Health - a lifetime of health for my family.

And a picture for your pleasure!

I really do want a swing set Daddy!  Momma says just a simple A framed swing set that you can hook my pretty pink swing that I haven't been able to use on to will do.  Thank you Daddy!!!

This one was so much easier - is that bad?

1 comment:

  1. No, not bad, so normal- haha..Annyson is SO cute! On the recipes... they did not take long at all! I think posting pictures make the process looks more drawn-out. You should definitely try one!

    ReplyDelete