1. Sharks - Since watching Jaws when I was a little girl, I am so fearful of sharks, I can't even watch them on TV as an adult w/o having nightmares
2. Snakes - I hope I don't jinx this, but we have been snake free all summer. We only had snake skin in the garage, but no sign on the snake. I think its b/c I bought this snake repellant from Tractor Supply and Sam actually used it!
3. Losing my family - that's sad - let's not go there.
4. Peeping Toms.....luckily, we don't have any around here, but when I lived w/ my parents, we had one in the neighborhood - I never recovered.
5. Someone breaking into the house while I am home - I think I watch too many CSI's or Law in Order's. I'm constantly thinking - if this were to happen, what would I do? Where would I hide? How could I escape! I know - its crazy. That's why I can't watch those shows if its dark outside.
6. Another baby - I mean, if it happened, I'd be ok - but the thought of it right now stresses me out! Definitely not ready for that quite yet!
7. This really is a challenge - I'm getting stumped....um...Annyson having fits in public. I know its going to happen, and I know I will probably be mortified!
8. I'd say the unknown - but when I actually think about it - it doesn't scare me. But I'm counting that as #8.
I love these challenge posts! I could have sworn I was following your blog already- no wonder I wasn't seeing updates! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDelete