Sam told me he wanted Stuffed Peppers - that's all the info I got from him. So this is what I came up with.
1. Cook ground sausage on stove. I used the spicy kind :)
2. While the sausage is cooking, get your green peppers (Zucchini is good too!) ready to cut.
3. Cut them in halves and pull out the seeds. I would poke some holes in the bottom of it so the add'l grease from the sausage drains from the peppers.
You'll need this (if you don't like spicy stuff, motz will work just fine)
And this - any brand will work. This was left over in my fridge, so I used this.
4. Drain sausage and return to pan. Put in a handful of shredded cheese.
5. Put the mixture in your peppers, and top with a bit more cheese
6. And spag sause.
Bake at 375 for 30 minutes or until peppers are tender.
Serve with a side of broccoli and voila!
PS - Annyson LOVED the broccoli. How weird is that?
And something to make you smile - my little firefighter!
Thanks!!!! I'm totally gonna try this! Love you!
ReplyDelete