Hello readers (McKENNA)!!!
I really do love when people tell me I haven't blogged in awhile b/c sometimes I feel like I"m writing to myself - which is totally ok - but I never think our life is entertaining to others - but it is :)
So lately work has been super busy. Its our fiscal year end so we have lots of planning going on. I also got deposed for the first time - and I did really good - and I thought it was fun interesting! I was out of town all last week, so Sam and Grandma kept Annyson. Then Aunt Nae Nae brought A up to Marietta on Friday to see me and we came home on Sunday!
I got really excited Friday night - ate dinner (at 10pm) with Heppers and Chris and some of their friends. I wasn't super hungry, but its funny that I eat at 5:30-6 now w/ Annyson and I used to eat at 8-9 before she came around. Just a small thing that changes with babies. Anywho - we had tooo much fun and I think I thought we were 21 years old again. We stayed up wayyyy too late and had a bit too much vino. But it was fun! I just love my Heppers.
Then Sat we had baby showers for Aunt Nae Nae (hence why she brought Annyson up on Friday). The showers were perfect, Janae looked beautiful, and Baby Avery got lots of goodies. Annyson will now look at Aunt Nae Nae's belly and say "Baby" (with some coaching). Bree - I just can't wait for her to see you and your belly!
Speaking of Sabrina - we find out what she is having TOMORROW! This is so typical "Vasquez" and I love it so I have to share it. They find out tomorrow (I think its a boy), and her whole family is coming into town and will be in the room when they find out. I just love that!!! Can you imagine - 4 very emotional (in a good way) Puerto Rican's in one room finding out the most exciting news EVER! People will hear them scream for joy in the next building over! I just can't wait for that phone call! CANNOT WAIT!
Lets see - what else - OH. My sweet, lovely Annyson has figured out how to pull hair, push, and hit. She was in time out at school for doing all of the above! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?? Well, I knew this would happen - and we are working on getting through this stage - but my child should be perfect and never misbehave.....right? (I know, I'm dreaming). Anyways - she did great today and didn't hit one person. Poor kids....
We had her 15 mo appt today. She is 25 lbs in the 75th percentile. She is 30 1/4 " - 50th percentile and her head circumference is in the 50th percentile too. The doc was very impressed with her animal noises. She knows what a Monkey, Cow, Dog, Kitty Cat, Sheep, Snake, and a Lion says. And she knows what a Baby says... She may be a bully, but she's a smart bully!
OK - that's about it for now. Until next time :)
LOVE!
You are too funny... I"m a reader too!! :) Those stuffed peppers look delish! And just in case you're interested, Publix has stuffed peppers in their pre-made dinner section that are really good! If they're not there when you go, you can ask the meat guy if he has any he can put together for you. They're less than $5 and really tasty! I mix together sour cream and tomato sauce (and a tiny bit of sugar) for the sauce that goes on top- super easy and really good!
ReplyDelete