Saturday, June 9, 2012

Ideas, Ideas, Ideas

I am thinking about moving Annyson to a big girl bed sooner than planned.  Why?  B/c tonight, right now - she is sleeping on the futon in her room.  I think she's trying to tell me she's ready!  I hear you Annyson! So, now decorating.....what to do?!  We are being given a bedroom suite that has been in Sam's family for sometime and I'm super pumped.  Right now, its an avocado greenish color - her walls are lime green so obviously, that won't do.  So what should I do?

1.  Repaint the furniture?  (If so and keeping the lime green walls, thinking of doing a pale peach/light khaki color).

2.  Repaint the walls?  (Thinking of the same color as noted above).

3.  Repaint both - (walls the pale peach/khaki color and the furniture gray).

OR.....

4.  Move the furniture as is to the guest room that is brown?  I really don't want to do this b/c I love that room WHEN we have another peanut, if its a "he" then that room would be perfect as is right now for the little guy.  

AND... one section of her walls I'll use magnetic primer and then paint over it w/ chalkboard paint so she will have her own space to color and put fun magnets!

Then when I start thinking of that I have the thought - should I wait to even redecorate her room so ifs the next one is a "she", the girls can share a room? So many ideas floating around in my head - can you tell?

Sidebar:  Annyson has also told me she's ready for the potty!  She tells me when she has to go "pee pee in poty" and guess what - she really goes!  No poo poo yet but hey, I"m a proud Momma!  Funny sidebar:  when she has to toot she tell me "potty Mommy!!" so I rush her to the potty just for a "butt load" of farts!  Only a Warren! :)  (She takes after Sam w/ her farts - and thinks its hilarious when she does it too - just like her Daddy!).

Anyways - w/ my brief ideas above - what do you think I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment