Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The things she says

Have I mentioned how funny I think Annyson is?  Well, she is quite funny, but also pretty witty, sweet, and smart.  Here are some funny, sweet, Annyson comments lately!  I'll help translate.

*"Momma!  Who's ababable?" TRANSLATION:  Momma, who's available? (to skype).

*A:  "Momma.  Wat's dat?" Me:  "It's our church babe" A:  "Ooohh Ma, I wike church"  TRANSLATION (I like church)

*Me:  "Annyson, who makes thunder and lightning?"  A:  "Gad"  TRANSLATION:  God.  Me:  "Oh, I see, well then who made you?"  A:  "Duh Ma - Gad."

*Scenario:  Annyson is feeding me pretend food she's cooked.  A: "Here go Momma.  Be caweful, it's bery hwot" TRANSLATION:  be careful, it's very hot.

*Me:  "Annyson, what did you learn at church today?"  A:  "Gad Momma - Gad says 'I......WOVE...YOU" (she screams this part)

*Me:  "Annyson, how was school today?"  A:  "Good".  Me:  "Did you have fun"  A:   "Yeah".  Me:  "Yes ma'am"  A:  "Yes'm"  Me:  "What did you do?"  A:  "Timeout."  Me:  "You went to time out?  Why?"  A:  "Cuz".

*Me:  "Annyson, do you have to poop?"  A:  "Nope mamma".  Me:  "No Mam".  A:  "No mmmm"  Me: "Annyson, are you telling Momma the truth or a a lie?"  A:  "A wie"

And my favorite are our family's 3 rules we go over every day on the way to school.
1.  Be nice
2.  Obey
3.  Be powite (polite)


2 comments:

  1. This made me laugh today!!!! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're so funny. I asked Keating what he learned at Sunday school last week and he told me stickers and trucks! I think he missed the message

    ReplyDelete