Happy Birthday Boogie Bear!
The time has come - my Choo Choo has turned the BIG TERRIBLE TWO! She came out slippery and screaming, saw her Momma, then was comforted safely in her Daddy's arms. Isn't that just so sweet!?
Not any longer! :) She hit terrible two before she was two. Does this mean she'll get out of is sooner than three??
She is a full fledged Momma's girl. It may or may not have anything to do with her Daddy being the stronger disciplinarian....but I try! Sam coaches me (when I listen), but I just can't take her looking like a sad little peanut. Yes, I am fully aware - she plays me like a fiddle! But hey - you know one day, she's gonna grow up and not invite me in her bed to read her a story, and not want to just hug and hold on to me tightly, and not think I am the funniest person ever - right in line behind her of course. One day, she will grow up. One day she will be a truly independent, beautiful woman who I pray still asks my opinion (fully aware she probably won't take it), still wants "Mommy" time, still thinks I'm fun ... still need me. One day...
Until then Annyson, I will enjoy tolerate your fits, snuggle you and watch Dora, eat supper together than laugh about your day, think we are the funniest girls alive, drive Daddy bonkers, put diapers on your pretty scary babies, dance silly around the house in our undies (TMI? sorry!), and just be us! Happy 2nd Birthday my Sweets. I know you won't remember it, so I'll make sure to tell you all about it!
Now, onto baby #2! JUST KIDDING! But trying to talk Sam off the ledge at the idea! It's a work in progress people! It's a work in progress :)

Happy birthday, Annyson!
ReplyDelete