Monday, January 14, 2013

Garage Reno 95% Done!

To remind you, we had an inspiration picture that we used to help us plan and decorate the garage reno (mudroom and bedroom).

Inspiration Picture
We had a few mishaps with the flooring (we tried to stain - won't be doing that again) so we went with plan B and it looks great!!!  We are still waiting for our floor to ceiling cabinets to be completed and installed and then we will be all done and I can finally organize the rest of my house!

This is the view from the door that goes outside from the mudroom.  Notice the table - that was Sam's grandmothers that I think his PaPaw had someone make out of a sewing machine and Sam re-did the top.  I love it.

This is Sam's favorite picture.  This is from the other end of the mudroom.

This is the view from where the laundry room used to be that went into the garage.

Bedroom

Lots of storage in those double closets.  I will also be sewing in this room so we'll actually have a dining room again :)

That's the corner I will make into my sewing area.  Sam will be making me a table.

This headboard Sam made out of our old deck that we had on the back of the house before we added on the sunroom.  Looks good, huh!

We still have some wall decor to do, but that will come in time.   But we are loving the extra space and I will post some pics once the cabinets are done!


No comments:

Post a Comment