Sunday, April 7, 2013

This is what its like...

I travel quite a bit for work - and Sam is here with Annyson just getting a long like it's nothing.  Well, he went out of town for 4 days on a boys hunting trip and by day 2 I got to thinking "So this is what it's like...to be here in this big house, on this big land - just me and Goose".   And honestly, I got kinda sad.

Now don't get my wrong, I'm very aware that the thought probably hasn't passed Sam's mind - or at least not as in depth as it has mine - but I guess I really hadn't realized how much I need him until he's not here!  And PS - I am 5 weeks away from Vann's arrival - which may be the reason for my high emotions!

I really enjoy "Kristy time" and I've really enjoyed "Mommy and Annyson Time" but man, its nice to have Sam around to help discipline, help clean, and help keep me company.

Before he left, he was uber sweet & just so grateful for getting to go on this trip.  He said not many almost 9 month pregnant wives with a 2 year old at home would be as willing.  (It does help Uncle Jay is here - but needless to say, it made me feel good).  I told him the thought hadn't crossed my mind (is that bad?) but that I just wanted him to get to go relax without work, without kids, without stress.  So off he went!



And the moral of the story - Schnooks:  I kinda love ya and kinda missed ya :)


No comments:

Post a Comment