Monday, April 8, 2013

Upcoming Projects

Here is my short list of projects to start and complete by the time I go back to work.  (I'm still working until May 13th!)  My list is really actually much longer but I figured if I condensed it down to these 4 things I wouldn't overwhelm Sam :) Smart thinking - huh!  I think so!

1. Repaint the shower room of the guest bathroom.  It was not painted with the right kind of paint and frankly - it looks disgusting.  So we will be painting it w/ paint specifically used for showers/bathrooms.

2.  Install this over the toilet in that room:

3.  Do this to our bathroom where the toilet is.   Its a before and after picture :)

4.  Get a pergola installed over our back patio area!  It will be stained and will have an outdoor fan and pretty string lighting!  I'm super excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment