Friday, June 7, 2013

Revamping the hizzy

The house is getting a makeover.  Looking at the same thing for 5+ years...well, I'm over it!  We've done a few things to change things around the house...bought a new rug, got a new comforter, made a new bedskirt, and a few other things.  Here are some pictures I have taken that I'll share with ya'll.


Sam used old wood that used to be a fence to frame out our mirrors for a more rustic look.   We will be painting this bathroom a blueish/greenish/grayish color and will probably be painting these cabinets - they have too much cherry in them for me.

He used the same old wood and put it on the wall for me.  We've since removed the mirror and replaced it w/ a wreath made of fabric I made a while ago.  I will revamp that wreath too
Sam had the idea to paint this one w/ some left over paint in the shop.


I've been looking for an old mantel for a long time now.  This is where our pergola will be built this summer.  I plan to put some plants and herbs on the mantel - and all the patio furniture will be sold.   caption
New throw pillows I made for the living room.

These will be the other pillows


I found this awesome treasure (the door) at my new favorite store across from Sam's bank!  I can't wait until he brings it home tomorrow! 
Sam - man of many trades - has done such a great job!  And he's only got frustrated with the wood, toilet, measurements twice!  That's impressive!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You made pillows? Look at you Kristy Warren! I'm impressed! Everything looks really good! I need to get all creative to our house too!

    ReplyDelete