(The photos are not in order - sorry!)
My family came down to celebrate Christmas and my birthday (hence why I'm kinda a big deal - duh!). This birthday didn't feel any different b/c it was my 30th. (YAY!) There is so much hype to turning thirty. For some reason, people express sympathy for turning 30. I just don't get it. It's just another year - that I'm lucky to have - and I'm really ok with it! My twenties were awesome - coupled with some hard times - but I came out on top and I'm ready for the next decade of my thirties! I may not always feel this way - getting older doesn't bother me. So thirties - you are welcome to stay around (really - I have no other choice - lol)
Now, on to the part that you are more excited about - the photos!
 |
| His laugh is priceless! |
 |
| Such a sweet moment |
 |
| Yes, those are napkins she got for Christmas! |
 |
| The boyz |
 |
| I love a full kitchen! |
 |
| Daddy and his kiddos :) Oh that hat... |
 |
| She wanted to be like Vann and bathe in the sink....why not? |
 |
| My birthday dinner. Yum yum! |
 |
| They were having quite a good time singing to me. I love them. |
 |
| This was our family's celebration. Annyson loves parties of any kind so I told her we were going to celebrate Mommy's birthday again, just with our family. She asked "Like with Nonnie, Paps and Grandma?" I said "no baby, just with our family". She said "Oh, like with you, Daddy, Vann and Uncle Jay!" I love that Uncle Jay is part of our family. I think a few people will have a hard time when the time comes for Uncle Jay to move on to his next venture... :( |
The end.
Happy birthday!! The thirty's have been pretty great for me, so I'm with you! Let's enjoy. Your babies are so beautiful!
ReplyDelete