Saturday, January 4, 2014

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

We had such a great Christmas and New Year - I hope you did too!

Annyson was in her school Christmas play and she was a "shining star".  She was so excited about being a star.  She told me she wanted to be a super sparkly pink star.  So guess what we made.....A super sparkly pink star - w/ the help of Sam of course!  I didn't know if she'd actually participate in the play, but she did - with a mean mugging pout on her face!

The boy - Bax - he was a tree


Now that the play was over, she was smiling.  This is A and her best friend Trey.



We went to the Suwanee two years ago (last year we were in Marietta) to see the lights so I really wanted to take the kids again this year.  Annyson and Vann both loved it - and so did I.  I love seeing all the lights.  Now that we will be having Christmas here every year, we will be making this a tradition.




Annyson has scared of seeing Santa - rather sitting on his lap - all season.  I never pushed her to do it and honestly, I was ok with not having a photo of her on Santa's lap until she was ready.  I didn't want to create a fear of Santa for her by forcing her to sit on his lap and knowing A - that's exactly what would have happened.  

BUT - with some bribery of TWO little candy canes...look what happened!


Silly girls


Christmas morning was a blast.  You see that bike?   We were so excited to give that to her and she didn't even see it behind her pair of princess slippers!!  



Sweet Uncle Jay let her open all of his presents.

This boy definitely has his share of John Deere tractors now.  


My boys.  This is the sweetest picture ever made.


You may notice I don't  have any pictures of new years.  Well the reason I said it was so great is because I was fast asleep by 9:30pm!  And it was the best night of sleep b/c neither child woke up AND Sam let me sleep in!  Ahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment