Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brooke came to Valdosta!

Brooke had winter break over this past week which meant - NO SCHOOL FOR BROOKE! So she called and decided to come see us in Valdosta! I was so pumped! She got here on Thursday (thank goodness my work schedule changed) and stayed until Saturday morning!

Thursday night, we got to watch the twins! We had so much fun with them, but sometimes I think Brooke and I had more fun than the girls did!

Friday, we spent hours while Brooke raided my closet for something to wear and when I had her all trendied up in skinny jeans with tall boots over it - it took her about 2 mintues to say "Nope" and changed into something else....hey, I tried! We went to 306 with Lacy and Ray! Jeffrey was working so he came out to see Brooke and we stayed so late at 306 that Jeff got to actually hang out with us a bit too! I was in heaven!


Brooke and Sam at dinner


Jeff!



My Brookie and I





Ok - so after a long night at dinner, then off to one stop before we got home, we decided, well actually Sam decided to have a dance party! While Brooke and I were just talking, Sam comes out in this outfit, starts doing the moonwalk...and the dance party begins!!!!



Sam getting the party started!

Brooke raided mine and Sam's closet - she was cold so this is what she came up with! Sam's camo pants and my tank tops over her shirt!


Oh yeah, and a tie!


The Warrens!



Sam and Brooke!!!



"Hey guys, I'm about to take a picture - smile!" And this is what I got!

Sam thought this was the coolest picture, so I had to post it!







Yes - and Whitney this is what went down right before we (I) decided to call you in the middle of the night! So sorry! :) Haha!

4 comments:

  1. what is twitter? lets see - I guess the best way to describe it is as just a bunch of facebook status updates. you "follow" people and can get texts to your phone with their updates etc. It's fun - and sounds very not fun and stalker-ish when i describe it :-) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like a "30 minute workout" to me. xod

    ReplyDelete