I am coming home from CAT DUTY on Thursday, and have a hair appt for Friday for a hair cut. I have wanted to do something different for so long, but don't know what to do. I have tried the short thing, not sure I like it. But I have had the same hair cut since I was 15...that's 10 YEARS! So...I don't know what to do. Any suggestions?
oh man, the curly hair limits things doesn't it?! I always feel like I can't do anything different or cool (I mean, not that I would be fooling anyone into thinking I was actually cool or anything!) haha - good luck! You should post pics when you're done!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE yourhair..if your board why dont you put some light color in it?!
ReplyDeleteI am going to color it again, a little darker with slight auburn it it...but I need some change!
ReplyDelete