Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Sabrina!!!!!!

Friday was Bree's 25th birthday! She is now a quarter of a century!!! Carah and I drove up to Columbia SC on Thrusday night, arriving late. Late is better than never!

We were so bored on our way up, we entertained ourselves for hours trying to get ahold of Delilah (Yes, Delilah Love Songs) to dedicate a birthday song to Sabrina. We even sent her an email...but no luck:( None the less, it was entertaining!!!

(Sabrina - the birthday girl)
Friday, we went out to eat and out for some birthday celebration.

(Sabrina, me, Carah, and Sabrina's friend and child)

At dinner.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

The three of us!



Heather came too!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Oh yeah - I dyed my hair RED! Can you tell?
Sabrina sells Aveda products, and I told her what I wanted to do and she was adamant (sp) on sending me to one of her salons while I was in town! And I couldn't say no to my best friend on her birthday now, could I?
Note: Sabrina and Carah told me they were so proud of me....I was a total girl on Friday. Went to the salon to get my hair done, and then a pedicure! They couldn't believe it!
They were proud for 2 reasons:
1. I spend money
2. I did girly things all day without complaining!
There was a catch though - I told them to go shopping while I was getting my hair done so I didn't have to go! Got out of that one!!!!!

Saturday - we spent the latter part of the day on the lake. By latter, I mean we didn't get out of the house until 3 b/c SOMEONE didn't feel very good! NOT ME! I was like a 5 year old child - waking everyone up - telling them I was bored and we had to do something! So the lake we went! :)


Carah and I trying to pose as if we didn't know the picture was being taken. As you all know - I couldn't just be normal and gaze across the water. I was cracking up, and trying to hide it!
Never the less - we had a fabulous time celebrating my bestie's birthday.
Reminder Sabrina (and Brian)....my birthday is in JANUARY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment