Monday, August 10, 2009

Its Official!

Its official! I got the J.O.B! For those of you who don't know, I applied for the unit manager position that was open with Travelers last month. After series of interviews, they offered me the job last week and I ACCEPTED! So....KRISTY GOT A PROMOTION!

I am so excited to see how the Lord is going to use me throughout this position! Its no easy walk in the park, but I am up and ready for the challenge!

I'll keep you posted on how it goes! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new position! I know you will do a great job....smarty pants!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Kristy on applying for the job and getting it!

    Also I think Grand Torino is a good movie to watch. Both you and Sam should like it. It's a little crass but the message is good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! That is very exciting!!

    ReplyDelete