Saturday, August 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Sister!!!!

Yesterday was my sister, Brooke's 29th birthday!!!! One more year til the big 3-0! I can't wait, b/c to celebrate her 30th and Dad's 60th, we are going to the Bahamas! Yes, I am taking Sam out of the country again against his will!

This year, Brooke spent her birthday with her friend Kaedie - they went to a concert, went out dancing, and spent the night in a fancy hotel downtown!!!

Then she went to Cartersville to eat dinner with Greg's family and now she and Greg are celebrating! I suggested...a movie...the Ugly Truth (yes, I thought it was that funny), but I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see what they decided to do!

So Brooke - Happy Birthday! I love you so much and can't wait to celebrate with you! Sushi on me!
On a side note - if ya'll could be praying for my grandpa - he is in the hospital - he fainted while straining to do something and is in the hospital. The docs say his heart is in great condition, but they have found some hernia in his esophagus. They are trying to figure out what caused it and how to fix it - but in the meantime, he can't keep anything down. He is in good spirits, but could definately use your prayers for fast healing so he can get back to living the way he likes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment