Sunday, July 28, 2013

Grateful

I've been loving my maternity leave and I'm sad to say I go back to work on Friday.  When this time came with Annyson, I was ready to go back.  I think I was bored and needed some adult interaction.  But this time around, I get my sweet time with my boy and have loved picking up A early or not taking her to school at all and having a fun day with the kids.  So for my last week, I think I'm going to pick up A early from school and head to the pool until dinner.  That should please us both!

Taking a bit of time to reflect on the last 11 weeks has made me grateful for so many things.  

Thankful for where we live and this beautiful rainbow


Thankful for how pretty our pecan trees are growing to be

Thankful for the funniest little girl around


Thankful for this sweet man who doesn't mind napping with a Burger King crown and snuggling with a baby Annyson told him needed some love.

Thankful for this little boy who has found his middle finger a little too early!  (I had to - this just cracks me up!)
Life is good!  I'm just gonna take this going back to work thing in stride and make the best of it.  I'm thankful for all of you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment