This was my first Christmas not being with my family in Marietta, so I asked Dad to send me pictures so I could feel like I was there.

This is Mom and Dad's house (the same house I have lived in since I was 4) all lit up for Christmas. You did a great job Daddy!

Greg made this table for Dad!

Brooke and Greg relaxing Christmas morning. You can tell by the look on Brooke's face - they were watching TV and you could call her name 1000 times and she wouldn't hear you! To get her attention while she is in front of the television, you have to turn it off or hit her upside the head!!! Hahaha!

Uncle Richard so excited about this lawn tool!

Mom looks pumped about this game...don't know who its from but she looks happy! I can hear her saying "Yessss" in that picture!

Every year, my family plays White Elephant, or Dirty Santa. Usually we bring gifts people would actually use, but this one must be a gag gift. This is Jenni, my cousin who got opened that gift! I am guessing its from Aunt Pam, Uncle Jimmy, or Little Jimmy, or Grandpa! Come on....fess up!

And.....my lovely father being a goof trying them on! He cracks me up! (Wonder where I get it from?????)

This is my cousin Jenni's oldest son, Andrew!

Grandpa and Uncle George opening gifts.

Jenni's youngest son, Alex...such a cutie!

This must be a new tradition! Looks like fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment