Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Progressive Dinner Party


We had our first annual Christmas Party. It was a progressive dinner party that began at Tara's for appetizers, then to Trista and Joey's for dinner, and then to Janae and Beau's for desert!
All dressed up and ready to go!




Katherine and I


Jade and I



TARA and I




Now, you can see towards the end of the night, at Janae and Beau's we found a great way of entertainment. Katherine was the leader, we danced stupidly around the couch and table and did whatever Kathy said! I know, we are all such losers! And you can tell, the boys were no where to be found! For some reason, its like we are back in middle/high school and girls hang out in one room and the boys in another. I don't think we will ever get past that!

The whole crew (sorry, a little dark.)


1 comment: