Ok, I am not much of a blogger here, but am going to give it a try. I want something for my friends and family that don't get to see us very much to follow. So bare with me as I try to figure this thing out!
This is the latest "Sam and Kristy Day". We had a day full of shopping, eating, chatting, and laughing. We were supposed to go to have a weekend getaway, but Tropical Storm Fay had other plans that kept us at home. We still had a great time though!
I am so excited that you are blogging.....I just want to warn you though that there are A LOT of expectations that come along with blogging.....one of which is being reprimanded when you don't blog for awhile.....Just be prepared!!!! Whitney
You need to go into your layout and select the "add a gadget".....pick the blogs you follow gadget and then you just have to add the address of the blogs you want on you page
Hey Kristy-- Nice pictures! It's great to see your life is moving along so well. I hope you, Sam and the rest of your family have a great Christmas! We miss you!
I am so excited that you are blogging.....I just want to warn you though that there are A LOT of expectations that come along with blogging.....one of which is being reprimanded when you don't blog for awhile.....Just be prepared!!!! Whitney
ReplyDeleteYou need to go into your layout and select the "add a gadget".....pick the blogs you follow gadget and then you just have to add the address of the blogs you want on you page
ReplyDeleteyou are up really late!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristy--
ReplyDeleteNice pictures! It's great to see your life is moving along so well. I hope you, Sam and the rest of your family have a great Christmas! We miss you!
Marc