Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things About Me (Us...since it is OUR blog!)

1. I have a habit of biting my fingernails.
2. Sam is loving the author Lewis Grezzard(sp).
3. Red wine is my favorite
4. Sam could have 100 tractors and still want another one!
5. I sort of have baby fever.
6. Sam loves to make up songs and dance in the kitchen.....you do babe, just admit it!
7. I LOVE TV - its my hobby as Sam says.
8. Sam loves Waffle House - I think I saw it on our bank statement 4 times in a row! Ha ha!
9. I could spend every day at the lake, in the sun, relaxing.
10. Sam has 2 degrees!
11. I want a piglet.
12. Sam and I can't wait to visit Eugene, OR!
13. Sam has poison ivy all over his body. I have never seen somone so allergic!
14. Our anniversary is March 22nd - we are going to a horse ranch in TN.
15. I studied in London one summer - went to Paris, Amstradam (sp) and Scotland! Scotland was by far my favorite. I was there when all the terriorist attacks came in.
16. The first concert I ever went to was Brittany Spears!
17. Sam sleeps in the left side of the bed.
18. I had braces for 4 years.
19. When Sam and I were first dating and I asked how tall he was, he said "6' with boots on!" No one says that where I'm from!
20. My most embarrasing moment - playing flag football...someone went to pull my flags that were around my waist, but grabbed my pants instead and the whole world saw my booty! Still embarrasses me!
21. Sam is the smartest man I know!
22. People tell me all the time I look like Jennifer Anniston (that's a compliment!)
23. I'd like to introduce my 82 year old neighbor to my Grandpa!
24. Sam and I solve most disagreements with Rock, Paper, Sissors! His new phrase is "What my baby wants, my baby gets!" I love that phrase! :)
25. Sam built the entire fence around our property and our deck! He's so handy!

No comments:

Post a Comment