Sunday, January 11, 2009

Family Visit

My family finally all came down to Valdosta on New Year's Day! This was Brooke and Greg's first time seeing the new house, and Mom and Dad hadn't been there to see all the grass that has grown. It was such a joy to be able to share this all with my family. I never really realize how much I miss them until they leave.
I think you all should move to Valdosta!



This is one of the sweetest gifts I have ever received. Mom made Brooke and I a recipe book. Inside, there recipes from our grandmothers - that are handwritten by them and put inside. Mom put some of her recipes in there, and others that she has come across in her lifetime. Such a sweet, special, and thoughtful gift!

Haha, this is hilarious! This is a Barry White CD that we listen to when Dad wants to have a "30 minute workout". He blasts this music and we all dance around, with no rhythm at all! Its hilarous and dad gave us all the CD for Christmas!


Greg and Dad worked very hard while there were here, building this beautiful bench for our back deck. It took them 1.5 days to complete and only $48! What a steel! Now I just have to get Sam to build another one to go perpendicular to it and a table that matches! I may just have to wait until Dad and Greg's next visit!!!!!


Ths was on our way to Rozie and Wes's wedding. She looked beautiful as a bride should and the happiest I have ever seen her! Congratulations Rozie and Wes!








No comments:

Post a Comment