Two of my very very VERY best friends in the whole wide world are having babies!!!!!! Let me provide you some information on each! :)
I'll start with my Sweet Sabrina. You'd think that Sabrina and I have known each other forever! We met during college orientation where we both were placed in a group of people to tour the college. We were both living pot luck and I started to get nervous as I looked around me and, judging a book by the cover, didn't think there was anyone around that I would have anything in common with. Until...I saw my Puertorican (sp) Princess! I knew right away we'd have a lot in common - I mean, we both had long curly hair, it was a given! Anyways, I approached her to see if she'd like to live with me. (Yes, random I know, but I'm not shy...never really have been.) So she looked at me like I was crazy, and said "Let me talk to my parents". I thought she was politely rejecting my offer, but low and behold, we found each other again, met families - and have been best friends ever since. Both of our moms looked at each other and said "Those two will be friends for life!". And here we are 8 years later, still best friends. She has been my best friend, my sister, my supporter, and loves my daughter so much it makes me cry. This is what best friends are - she is it. And well, she and her hubs, whom I consider my other best friend - they are having a BABY! I am so excited!!!!! I was in the office, in a cubical, and looked at my phone thinking..."it sure is strange Bree has called me so much today." Then I thought, "I'll call her when I leave". But then she called again, I answered and she told me! I then realized where I was and that I couldn't scream and jump up and down the way I wanted to! Instead, I just cried. Quietly!! I was so happy. Sabrina and Brian are going to be such wonderful parents and this baby is going to be so blessed to have so many people that love him/her! I just can't wait to love that baby like Aunt Bree Bree loves Annyson! Oh, and did I mention - Aunt Bree makes sure Annyson stays a prissy priss! She gave her a pocket book for her bday, of which Annyson carries, just like a grown up, all over the house. Its hilarious.
So CONGRATULATIONS to my best friends...Sabrina and Brian Thomas!
![]() |
| I mean, how beautiful is this baby going to be!! |
And now, my best friend Janae. Our story goes back to middle school when we met, but high school when we became best friends. Let me tell you about My Janae. She is one of the funniest people I know. While we have been friends since high school, we have been especially close since she moved to Valdosta w/ Beau. Listen to God's divine plan of bringing us together :) Janae met her husband Beau in college. He lived with her high school boyfriend....awkward, I know. This is how they met. I remember the story of the first time she really saw Beau and just knew right then, he was hers! I love that! Anyways, I met Sam in college, my senior year. Beau and Sam went to high school together - and Janae and I of course did too! So in God's perfect timing, he moved Nae and Beau to Valdosta where she and I became very close and developed this new sort of friendship ever since then. Our friend Katherine says we have a "one of a kind" friendship, because we talk to each other like sisters. She tells me things I don't want to hear and I tell her things that she doesn't want to hear and we don't tippy toe around it. We argue, laugh, cry and spend every weekend together! I just love her - and her food :) She and Beau spent a weekend together at the beach and when they came home she called me and asked if she and Beau could come by to visit. I thought this was random, but not out of the ordinary. She and Beau came in, Annyson was sleeping on my lap in the sunroom and they just had this look on their faces. Then I look at her concerned, and she threw something at me. As quick as I am (ha!), I spotted what she threw me while it was in mid air and by the time it hit my lap, I knew!!!! (She threw me the test that said "Positive"). My Nae Nae was PREGNANT!!!!! I about threw my sleeping child in the air out of excitement! I just couldn't believe it! I was so happy...I cried then too! (Can you see the trend?) Aunt Nae is Annyson's local 2nd "mommy" who always makes sure Annyson is equipped with bows, dresses, and the works. My biggest joy: When Aunt Nae Nae walks in the door, and Annyson wiggles out of my arms and runs...literally runs into her Aunt Nae Nae's arms. This just melts my heart and make me appreciate Janae so much more.
So cheers to Janae and Beau and their beautiful baby BOY that continues to cook in his momma's sweet belly!!!!!
Don't ask my how I am going to handle both of my girlie girl best friends pregnant at once! The Lord will make sure each one is healthy and I trust his plan will allow me to be a part of both of my baby's births!!!
I love you Sabrina and Janae!


No comments:
Post a Comment